Tuesday 9 August 2011

Paramore


I hope for change it gets better everyday , i hope for change but still i feel the same 
- Whoa

Please dont get me wrong because i'll never let this go but i can't find the words to tell you , i dont wanna be alone but now i feel like i dont know you
- Never Let This Go

Why don't you stand up, be a man about it ? Fight with your bare hands about it now I never wanted to say this You never wanted to stay I put my faith in you , so much faith and then you just threw it away 
- For A Pessimist , I'm Pretty Optimistic

This is how we dance when , when they try to take us down , this is how we'll sing out loud , this is how we'll stand when , when they burn our houses down , this is what will be our glory 
- Let The Flames Begin

Well you treat me just like another stranger , it's nice to meet you sir I guess I'll go , I best be on my way out
- Ignorance

And the worst part is before it gets any better we're headed for a cliff , and in the free fall i will realize i'm better off when i hit the bottom 
- Turn It Off

I feel no sympathy , you lived inside a cave , you barely get by the rest of us , you're trying , there no need to apologize , i've got no time for feeling sorry
- Feeling Sorry

Next time you point your finger I might have to bend it back or break it , break it off , Next time you point your finger , I'll point you to the mirror 
- Playing God

Well you built up a world of magic because your real life is tragic , Yeah you built up a world of magic If it's not real, You can't hold it in your hand, You can't feel it with your heart and I won't believe it But if it's true you can see it with your eyes or even in the dark , and that's where I want to be
- Brick By Boring Brick

Cause we are broken , What must we do to restore our innocence and all the promise we adored ? Give us life again cause we just wanna be whole 
- We Are Broken


You can't be too careful anymore when all that is waiting for you , won't come any closer you've got to reach a little more
- Careful


My thoughts you can't decode , How did we get here ? When I used to know you so well , How did we get here ? Well I think I know
- Decode

Well you're just a mess , You do all this big talking , So now let's see you walk it , I said let's see you walk it , and it's obvious that you're dying, dying , Just living proof that the camera's lying , And oh oh open wide , cause this is your night so smile , cause you'll go out in style , you'll go out in style 
- Fences

Well you thought of straight big solutions well I liked attention , we’re not always knowing the answers you’re gonna lose it , you’re gonna lose it , I’ll stop the whole world , I’ll stop the whole world from turning into a monster and eating us alive , Don't you ever wonder how we survived ? Well , now that you’re gone the world is ours
- Monster

Hazwan handsome . I love you . ohhhh~
- Next single

Paramore's songs just inspired me in anything that i do and they widely open my eyes . Paramore FTW . Paramore still FTW . Paramore will always FTW .

 From This ...









... to this they still ftw !


5 comments:

Lyana M. said...

The 'Next Single' tu buat aku maki sat dalam hati. Nasib baik puasa.

PARAMORE FOREVER FTW.

Hazwan Kamarudin said...

btol . hayley baru nyanyi kat aku td . dia ckp next single . tlena teros aku . xD

Unknown said...

dah 3 org ek. sedih suda aku

Lyana M. said...

PARAMORE IS STILL A BAND.

Hazwan Kamarudin said...

paramore is Always a band !