Tuesday 27 September 2011

Often it is fatal to live too long?

KIDS ! I'm gonna tell you an incredible story . The story of how I met your aunty KOBI . It started when I'm 17 in 2007 when I was in the tuition class . I was "studying" back there with my friends . Then a girl enter the room with a confident face . Suddenly she got laughed by the whole class because she enters the wrong class . But that's not your aunt kobi . Then another 2 girls enter the room and sit in front of me . Your aunt kobi was one of them . She has a very long hair . I was playing with my lighter in my hand and suddenly I don't know what's on my mind, I burnt her hair . Amazing isn't it ?? LOL . She hates me since then . kinda like enemy for her but not for me . I'm just having fun that way but doesn't even care her feelings . $%*(&)(*_)$#{"^&$# .

But who says you can't be friends with your enemy ? you see if I didn't burn her hair back there , she wouldn't be my best friend , or maybe I wouldn't be friends with her and in fact , I wouldn't even know her . but kids ! Don't . ever ever ever ever burn a girl's hair . You don't wanna try . But I couldn't recall how I got reconciled with her . Funny isn't it .

She can really talk . Once she opens her mouth there will be no ending lol . So don't mess with her . That was the story how I met your aunt Kobi . Here are some memories we've been through but not much .









Today, 27 September 2011, she is legally 21 . guna legally la sat dengan budak law . Keep running faster and faster until you achieve for what you're chasing . 
 

"Age is just a number . A very revealing number . But still merely a number . Reckless youth makes rueful age but stay wild ." 
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY DEAR KOBI NURSHAREYZA GHAZALI! 
I wish that i have many more YOU ! You've been one of my best friends .
and #tetiba


7 comments:

Lyana M. said...

Kat #tetiba tu hahahaha6&*^*GFR%^%^%^&**%. Btw, Sherry sekarang budak IB (IB tu international business satgi takpaham pulak shortform bising kat aku haha), bukan budak law. Law masa foundation.

Tak cukup kat blog aku, sini pulak, happy birthday Sherry.

Umie Nadhirah said...

blog ni sangat hardcore \m/

Unknown said...

bLOG INI SANGAT HARDCORE. 9817249019)*()!)(@*$&*)(!3RYkijklq:f

Hazwan Kamarudin said...

@lanaya ok fine kobi ex law .

@umie hardcore ? in what way ?

@gp waddeeeeeeERTYUIOOIUY^#*&()_+$#{}" ??

NY. said...

macam himym.

SG said...

blog ini superduper hardcore!!!!!!! senyum sambil reyak 3 baldi :')

Hazwan Kamarudin said...

@nasiha nice eh ? xD

@kobi hardcore pon bole . #bapadetngat